Saturday, May 12, 2012

Life at 12/5/2012

Annyeong Ladies and Gentlemen~

It has been a long time since my previous update.  

I think it's about 2 or 3 posts for 2012.

Kinda lazy, but what can do?

When I want to blog, something is blocking my way.

When I don't want to blog, nothing crossed my mind.

So, forgive me if you cant see any updates from me.

And yeah, I'm TOO full of P & C (Privacy and Confidentiality)

YES,INDEED.  I'M MAXIMISED WITH P & C!

Well, that's pros and cons behind-the-story.

But the cons dominate more.

But I can't do anything.

It became parts of my life already.

Everything, I mean, things that happened in my life.

I'll just stay quiet,.

Not saying out, but swallow and digest it within my heart.

This is what I'm doing for the 20 years.

Sad isn't it?

Nah~~

Sad what?

Everyone is doing the same.

But I admit it that I keep too much for myself.

I don't know why, but... but... but... 

I just don't know why.

Maybe I have psychological disorder.

Yes, maybe I have psychological disorder due to bad memories I guess?

Hmmm~~ I can't even remember of any bad memories.

Too bad I guess until can't remember.

Well, anyway,

I'm sorry if you guys can't know me well.

Because I never know myself well too.

SO it's a very very pathetic me.

I'm just so emo this recently.

Don't know why, but something is there keep on flying here and there.

Makes me so struggle to overcome it in a day.

It's about my life for the next few months, few years or even my whole life.

I really hate it when it comes to decision on my life.

Maybe I'm just too creative till everyone expect to get what they hope from me.

Come on guys, surprise me.

Surprise how special am I.

Surprise how good am I.

Surprise how excellent am I.

Show me the proves.

Do tell me with proof.

Because I don't know how am I went through my life.

I don't think I'm good as you guys see or said.

Maybe I didn't see it by my own.

But I always marked myself as a F grade human.

Not much special about me.

But why people look me as different as what I thought on myself?

Maybe I'm too strict on myself?

Maybe I'm too depressed on myself?

or maybe those compliments are all FAKE?

Well, I can't see myself without proof.

Talking and saying how good am I won't make sense for me to believe it.

Anyway, let's just off grid and sleep.

Shall we?
 Goodnight!

Love you all.





1 comment:

  1. hmm~you already good enough,we all know it~ from many ways, you better than me~ so dont worry so much bro ~~everything better than u image....

    ReplyDelete